05 May 2022 11:59
Now that we’re slowly reopening our advice centres and outreaches, we’re looking for receptionists to join our team 👇
Bognor Advice Centre - Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays
Chichester: Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays
Littlehampton: Chilgrove House (Mondays) & Littlehampton Library (Wednesdays)
Our Receptionists are the public face of every local Citizens Advice, managing ‘front-of-house’.
- greeting our clients and other visitors
- explaining the services on offer
- giving clients leaflets, lists and self-help materials
- recording client visits and waiting times
- keeping the reception area tidy
- entering information into computer systems.
What’s in it for you?
✔️ Gain and build on valuable skills and experience such as communication, IT skills and working in a team.
✔️ Increase your employability.
✔️ Contribute to the smooth running of the advice service which makes a real difference to peoples’ lives.
✔️ Work with a range of different people, independently and in a team.
Join the team?
If you're interested in being part of our team, apply here